We are proud to introduce Wellness Plans to our Canine and Feline customers and their owners. Here at Pet Medical Center we understand that it is not always easy to get the correct preventative care for your four legged family member. We also know just how important it is to have access to it.
That’s why we’ve put together several customizable Pet Wellness Plans to make sure we take care of the specific needs of your pet. Please see the wellness plans below to learn more about how each plan will help cover your pet’s wellness costs.
Puppy and Kitten Wellness Plans
Adult Canine and Feline Wellness Plans
Geriatric Canine and Feline Wellness Plans
More about our Wellness Plans
The Pet Medical Center’s Wellness Plans are designed to help you get the preventative health care for your pets that they need, without a large out of pocket fee. In today’s economy, and with an uncertain economic future, this can be important to a household.
These Wellness Plans are designed so you will only pay a small amount each month and, in exchange, you get office visits, vaccines, and discounts on other services.
Benefits of a Preventative, Wellness Plan
for your Pet
- Affordable Monthly Payments – We’ve come up with an affordable solution to ensure a comfortable experience for your pet, and for ‘you,’ financially.
- 5 Free Office Visits Per Year! – Up to five office visits are free and include the services listed in your pet’s wellness plan.
- 10% Off Professional Services – All additional professional services will be discounted by 10% each time your pet needs treatment.
- Continuing Care Appointments – At the end of each Wellness Appointment, we schedule your pet’s next Wellness Checkup to ensure your pet’s health care needs are taken care of. Consistency in your pet’s health schedule will provide long lasting health benefits to your four-legged friend.
- Wellness Reminders – We mail out monthly reminders at the beginning of every month. The reminders are for vaccinations, heartworm test, intestinal parasite exam, and any type of blood work that is due that month. The reminders also go out for anyone who did not come in to get their vaccinations updated the previous month.
Enrollment/ Membership fee: $69.95*
At the time of signing contract client is required to pay first months payment, along with one time enrollment/membership fee. The enrollment fee is a one-time non-refundable fee, which will be due at the time of enrollment for each pet. At the end of the allowed time frame for your pets Wellness plan you may re-new this contract, and no enrollment fee will be charged.
Our Wellness Plans differ in the services that will be rendered under each plan, based on the particular needs of your pet. Plans vary from young puppies and kittens to our geriatric pets that need extra attention. You can choose from the basic plans that only include vaccines, heartworm testing and fecal exams, to ones that include lab work and dental cleaning.
We believe that proactive, preventative health care for pets will not only improve the quality of your pet’s life, but will add years to it. Our Wellness Plans are geared toward the prevention and early diagnosis of diseases and other health issues.
Each plan is unique and affordable. The cost of preventative care is conveniently spread over 12 months. Enroll today, and you’ll know that you’re helping your pet live a longer, healthier and happier life with an established Pet Health Wellness Plan.
If you have any questions regarding our Health and Wellness Plans for your pet, please call us at 281-326-2832.
*Plans cover only the services listed in the wellness plan/contract you sign for your pet. Wellness plans do not cover any services provided by outside veterinarians. Services are only valid at The Pet Medical Center of Clear Lake. Medical plans: do not cover any fees or services performed as a result of illness, accidental injury, and do not cover emergency services. Dental Procedure: are limited to a routine dental procedure. Does not include any extractions, excessive plaque and tarter removal, or any medications that may follow the procedure. Pet Medical center of Clear Lake Wellness Plans are for preventative care. The veterinarian may recommend additional testing, diagnostics, or treatment after examining your pet that are not covered in the Wellness Plan. We are happy to provide you with an estimate for these services upon request.