Consistent health checkups and maintenance procedures are imperative for ensuring your adult cat is getting the treatment necessary to keep them strong and healthy. A Adult Feline Wellness Plan can help prevent or remove diseases as well as give them the proper medication, when necessary, to keep them comfortable. Here are a list of the services found in the Adult Feline Wellness Plan.
Adult Feline Wellness Plan
- FVRCP Vaccine (x4)
- Rabies Vaccine
- Feline Leukemia Vaccine (x2)
- Intestinal Parasite Exam (x2)
- FeLv/FIV Combo Test
- Office Visit (x5)
Benefits of the Adult Feline Wellness Plan
- 10% Off All Other Professional Services – Other professional services provided by the Pet Medical Center of Clear Lake will be discounted by 10% while your cat is on the wellness plan.
- 5 Free Office Visits – Up to five office visits are free and include the services listed above.
- Affordable Monthly Payments – We’ve come up with an affordable solution to ensure a comfortable experience for your kitty, and for ‘you,’ financially.
- Continuing Care Appointments – Consistent, quality health care is imperative for your pet to have a long, happy life.
- Wellness Reminders – We will contact you to remind you of your pet’s appointments.
Enrollment/ Membership fee: $69.95*
At the time of signing contract client is required to pay first months payment, along with one time enrollment/membership fee. The enrollment fee is a one-time non-refundable fee, which will be due at the time of enrollment for each pet. At the end of the allowed time frame for your pets Wellness plan you may re-new this contract, and no enrollment fee will be charged.
For more information about the Adult Feline Wellness Plan, please call us at 281-326-2832.
Please Note: For terms and conditions, including cancellation policy and other details, please contact us. We will give you a copy of that information when you sign up for the program.
*Plans cover only the services listed in the wellness plan/contract you sign for your pet. Wellness plans do not cover any services provided by outside veterinarians. Services are only valid at The Pet Medical Center of Clear Lake. Medical plans: do not cover any fees or services performed as a result of illness, accidental injury, and do not cover emergency services. Dental Procedure: are limited to a routine dental procedure. Does not include any extractions, excessive plaque and tarter removal, or any medications that may follow the procedure. Pet Medical center of Clear Lake Wellness Plans are for preventative care. The veterinarian may recommend additional testing, diagnostics, or treatment after examining your pet that are not covered in the Wellness Plan. We are happy to provide you with an estimate for these services upon your request.